Thursday, November 19, 2009

BOBBY WILL PUNCH UP YOUR SCRIPT

By popular demand, or is it reprimand, Bobby will again personally revise, edit, and otherwise "punch up" (professional tv and film writing term) your script, whether you are a professional, or a gifted amateur or somewhere in between. For a comedy, I'll add or suggest jokes, funny dialogue and/or sequences. But I also have done drama, and written scripts over the years that producers have called "a horror!". Rates are extremely reasonable, and the turnaround is quick, varying from screenplay to sitcom to sketches. I've been writing professionally in TV and films for a long time, so I can help you with sage insight. Write to me at bobbygoode@yahoo.com for "more details" and be to be eligible for the home game. And, guess what: Testimonials upon request! PS Funny is Money is heard nightly at 9 PM Pacific on www.shokusradio.com.

No comments: