Monday, April 27, 2009

WELL THAT WAS AN INTERESTING COMA

I just woke up and somebody told me it was almost the end of April. I said, No way! It's January! Anyway, I'm back and immediately grabbed a newspaper, hoping I wouldn't see something heinous like "President Biden bombs Iran". Whew! All is well. Right wing freaks are bouncing off the walls, Obama is mellow so everything is just the way it's supposed to be.
No but seriously, I've been semi-busy, producing the Funny is Money radio show for www.shokusradio.com heard every night at 7 PM Pacific. So that means it's 10 PM in New York, and, what 4 AM in Paris? So no excuses! So far this year Tom (Kramer) and I have hosted the great director John Moffitt, the great writer Bruce Kirschbaum, the great comedy writer Jack Carrerow, the reclusive, yet great comedian Jack Burns and the great house guest, Kato Kaelin. Not to mention "Dead Gossip" from the great columnist Walter Winchell. Now that is FUNNY. Would that there was also MONEY attached. More later.

No comments: